The General Manager is responsible for the overall performance & profitability of the Costa Mesa and Anaheim locations of SEED People’s Market well as the online store while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
• Manage, develop, and encourage a team of buyers, social media marketers, merchandisers, receiving managers,
MODs, and associates in a one-of-a-kind retail environment.
• Drive online sales by increasing page views and conversion rates. Realize online growth potential by maximizing user
experience and marketing analytics. The candidate should be conversant with Shopify and e-commerce marketing
strategies including ads (Google, Facebook, Instagram), blogs, social media, and direct email.
• Oversee seasonal buys while maintaining and growing relationships with key brands as well as nurture relationships
with new-to-the-store brands.
• Manage current rental spaces within the store and seek out new rental opportunities.
• Set and meet financial goals based on previous sales data.
• Deliver exceptional customer experience both in-store and online through unique product mix, merchandising, and
• Oversee scheduling, payroll, banking, team acquisition, and performance management at both locations.
• Oversee maintenance and cleanliness of the facility.
Requirements to succeed
• High school graduate, associate’s or bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 5-year retail management experience.
• Two years of E-commerce management experience.
• Must have excellent entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills.
• Must have the ability to coach and drive a team to hit goals.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Must be able to work full time, including weekends.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull, and carry items
(mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance.
• Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool.
• Buying Team
• Inventory & Receiving Manager
• Marketing Coordinator
• Merchandising Manager
• Webstore Coordinator
• Assistant Store Managers
All customers and employees required to wear masks.