This is a fast-paced role that requires great communication skills, focus on details, the ability to multitask and constant re-prioritizing to ensure success. This individual must take true ownership of his/her responsibilities – nothing short of that commitment will be enough. Independent people thrive here.
The role encompasses a broad range of activities including responding to customer service inquires both for B2C and B2B customers, managing the order lifecycle from placement to fulfillment, supporting sales and marketing related activities, on-boarding customers, tracking customer & sales representative account progress on internal systems and addressing customer pain points in a timely manner to ensure retention and avoid customer churn.
The successful candidate will work with our sales rep teams to provide consistent messaging and an excellent customer experience, to include engaging with customers to sell fill-in and new products / programs, as well as providing timely customer support to troubleshoot and quickly resolve any issues.
This role requires ability to learn and utilize databases and other complex computer software. Successful candidates will have excellent PC skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
The Account Management Associate will report directly to the Sales Manager, but will also work closely with the Marketing Manager, CEO and other support teams.
• Ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Monitor and respond to all inbound customer communications from email and phone calls.
- Directly manage B2B customer orders from placement to fulfillment & manage all product returns and refunds in accordance with company policy.
- Assign all dealer request and other inquires to the appropriate team member.
- Provide excellent peak-time customer support to the DTC team including taking customer support calls, responding to customer service tickets and managing customer returns.
• Develop and manage B2B accounts as directed by the Sales Manager.
• Support a minimum of 20 Sales Representatives across the country to grow business and maintain a positive customer experience.
• Manage a daily inventory count and work with management to allocate inventory and manage backorders as required.
• Verbal and written correspondence with customers including responding to a high volume of customer and rep inquiries.
• Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
• Setup / tear-down, attend and engage customers at trade shows and other events.
• Aid in product design and product development.
• Evaluate and improve company processes, tutorials and manuals.
• Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.