- Rip Curl
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Rip Curl is in search of a Planner to join the team in Costa Mesa, CA.
Position Summary //
The Planner mostly works with the Retail Division and is responsible for the successful, development, execution and communication of sales, inventory and margin plans that support the financial objectives of the Retail Division. In addition, the Planner will maintain wholesale reports by division to aid in the implementation of wholesale plans and buying strategies. Work collaboratively with the Planning Manager, buying team, and merchandising teams to drive financial results that maximize sales, inventory levels and profitability in line with total company objectives.
Role Accountabilities //
• Develop retail seasonal merchandise plan in line with retail KPIs by store location
• Reforecast receipts and returns monthly and present direction in regular OTB meetings with retail team
• Maintain and help to improve wholesale demand analysis and sales projection reports by division and season
• Send buy files to production and appropriate teams for each wholesale buy
• Develop cross functional relationships with merchandising and development teams, sales reps, and retail buying team to support needs that help drive the business
• Organize and coordinate SMU buys with the merchandising team and requests from sales
• Send out top 10 sales reports and ATP reports by category to sales reps and appropriate teams at key points throughout the season
• Compile information for buying recaps throughout the season
• Other misc tasks from Planning Manager and Dept.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- ability to work with multiple departments and teams
• Expert Excel skills
• Initiative and ability to be pro-active and problem solve as needs arise
• Highly organized, with the ability to coordinate numerous concurrent projects
• Flexibility of working outside normal working hours
Qualification & Experience Requirements //
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience in planning and allocation
• Apparel industry experience a must
• In store retail experience preferred
To Apply //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.