eCommerce Content Coordinator
- Rip Curl
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Rip Curl is in search of an eCommerce Content Coordinator to join the team in Costa Mesa, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The position’s primary role is to help lead Rip Curl USA’s regional website and oversee the functionality of Ripcurl.com, while being a major stakeholder of Rip Curl’s digital initiatives, particularly on the front end of Ripcurl.com and Amazon.
• Populate all product and product information for each new arrival launch.
• Work closely with the Marketing Department to design and update all relevant content stories pertaining to the brand, as well as keeping all banners fresh.
• Collaborate with Digital Commerce Operations Coordinator to optimize product display pages, utilizing lifestyle imagery, video, and telling any applicable technical stories.
• Author and maintain the Digital Campaign Calendar.
• Build and deploy product microsites that showcase our campaign, videos, social media, etc. to create a better connection to the audience.
• Work diligently to optimize UX with the goal of increasing conversion rates.
2.) DIGITAL MARKETING / TECH
• Translate our campaigns to exciting digital formats on sites like SURFLINE.
• Oversee email marketing initiatives, designing emails with the intent to drive revenue on Ripcurl.com. Lead email database growth initiatives.
• Manage third party technology partners, ensuring maximum value from each partner. Suggest new technologies/partners while constantly evaluating current partners.
3.) AMAZON //
• Optimize product presentation, utilizing A+ Detail pages, and ensuring the highest quality and quantity of images are utilized, as well as video where applicable.
• Assist with performance marketing strategy and execution on Amazon to ensure we are accelerating demand and discoverability.
• Assist in strategy and execution to increase reviews on all 401k styles exponentially.
Essential Qualities //
• Extremely driven, independent, self-starter who strives to achieve greatness in every aspect of the job.
• Passionate about eCommerce, UX, design, and technology.
• Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to lead multiple projects at the same time, track progress, and report updates to stakeholders.
• Ability to take direction, work autonomously, and meet deadlines consistently.
Qualification & Experience Requirements //
• Must be an expert in writing and understanding HTML, Photoshop, inDesign, etc.
• Must have a passion for action sports and show an understanding of the importance of BRAND as well as products.
• Must be extremely connected to the digital space, trends, and how things are moving.
• Must possess an understanding and work ethic that reflects “the web never sleeps”.
• Must show the ability to connect campaigns and product pushes to the digital space.
To Apply // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye!