Rip Curl is a global company with small town roots, and since its inception in 1969 we have built a portfolio of over 300+ employees at the Global Headquarters in Torquay, and over 3,000 employees around the world.
We are looking for a Regional Visual Merchandiser - Hawaii
ABOUT THE ROLE //
We are searching for a Visual Merchandiser based in Hawaii. The position's primary role is to represent the Rip Curl brand in line with the company's creative vision at its company owned and licensed retail locations. With direction from the Global Store Experience Manager, this position is responsible for supporting the implementation of the visual merchandising directives and standards to achieve the company's goals pertaining to brand image, product presentation, and product sell through.
Display and Merchandising
• Ensure that Rip Curl stores are aesthetically presented to the highest standard.
• Implement merchandising directives across Rip Curl stores in your region to accurately reflect the Rip Curl brand & maximize sales
• Manipulate the VM directive at a store specific level to ensure consistency and that brand objectives are met.
• Adhere to company standards & merchandising
• Perform regular test store set ups
• Set up mannequin/window displays & in store displays as per Visual Merchandising directive.
• Ensure directives are being followed at a store level to reflect Rip Curl standards.
• To assist & support stores with seasonal sale directives & special events
• Assist with preparation & roll out of new store & refurbishment set ups
Training and Management
• Constant 2 way communication with Regional Managers, Store Managers and store crew to effectively and efficiently achieve directive outcomes
• To provide information and support and set floor plans from VM directives for stores to action
• Provide ongoing VM training to new and existing store teams
Signage / Point of Sale Material
• Work closely with Retail Marketing Coordinator to ensures that all signage and POS is distributed to all stores in a timely manner to ensure activation deadlines are met
• Ensures that all signage and POS is executed in store to activation and company standards
• Responsible for making sure stores signage & POS is stored and/or disposed of when no longer required
Occupational and Health & Safety
• Follow company procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment
• Apply safe work practices at all times
• Identify safety hazards, take necessary precautions and report to the relevant people
• Follow company procedures regarding the reporting of any accidents or injuries
• Attend all meetings when required
• Build strong relationships with the regional managers, store managers and staff, and other cross functional teams.
• Any other task or ad hoc duties the employer may reasonably require not necessarily related to the above listed responsibilities but related to the efficient operation of the business.
• Demonstrate strong leadership.
• Take a global mind-set, acting as one company, one brand and putting the company’s best interests above those of the division or region.
• Live the company vision and values.
• Be creative and innovative
• Don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo, take risks, innovate and learn from failures.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
• Highly motivated
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to successfully multi task
• Excellent communication skills & product knowledge
• Demonstrated visual merchandising skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Computer literate
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in an organised manner, in order to meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work to a brief and to rigid deadlines
• Demonstrated initiative, lateral thinking and a proactive approach to work
• Experience working in fashion & retail
• An interest in the surfing culture and lifestyle
• Hold a current drivers licence and be able to travel between stores as required
Regional Visual Merchandiser - Hawaii
Oahu / Maui Hawaii
|Required Experience:||4 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 2 days ago