The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the overall online customer experience on ripcurl.com and Amazon is consistent with the brand principles, operations and strategy, and exceeds the expectations of our online customers through the application of best practice processes and innovative solutions. The Ecommerce Coordinator must be aware, support, and contribute to achieving financial targets for ripcurl.com and Amazon as well as operation KPIs, including, but not limited to 24/48 hour order fulfillment, 24 hour return processing, budgeted fraud rate, and partial cancel target.
1. Catalog population and merchandising on ripcurl.com and Amazon. Ensure all product is live on the website as soon as it is ready to sell.
2. Oversee all image content relating to the website, including coordination of photoshoots. Working with photographer and marketing team to ensure images are delivered on time and in accordance with the product calendar and global style guide.
3. Execute product enrichment on ripcurl.com and Amazon, ensuring that product copy and details meet expectations and that all available imagery, video, and other content is added to product pages.
4. Ensure that all website information is 100% accurate and up to date through a strategic approach to content management. This includes, but is not limited to the FAQ, return, shipping, service center, and contact us pages.
5. Partner with the Customer Service team to ensure that customer issues are resolved quickly, fraudulent orders are minimized, returns are processed within 24 hours, partial cancels are minimized, and orders are shipped within 24 hours.
6. Ensure Amazon POs are accurately confirmed and shipped within their given shipping windows and that all FBA shipments are compliant with Amazon requirements.
7. Support in creation and completion of all ecommerce & Amazon reporting.
8. Collaborate & partner with the Marketing team on email blasts, digital campaign calendar execution, and other campaigns.
9. Work with 3rd party agencies to supply required assets or information to help performance.
10. Ensure the Ecommerce calendar is complied with and maintained to help guide the business.
11. Ensure that the required materials ((e.g. packaging, stickers, consumer catalogs, etc.) are accurately planned for, maintained, and purchased in due course of operation.
12. Contribute to MAP pricing efforts in accordance with Rip Curl’s vision to be a full price, premium brand.
13. Oversee discount code generation and Brand Messenger operations.
1. Extremely driven, independent, self-starter who strives to achieve greatness in every aspect of the job.
2. Process oriented and passion for details, finishing projects on or before deadlines.
3. Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to lead multiple projects at the same time, track progress, and report updates to stakeholders.
4. Ability to take direction, work autonomously, and meet deadlines consistently.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
⏵ Experience working in ecommerce and on Amazon.
⏵ Strong analytical background
⏵ Buying & Merchandising experience
⏵ Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs