Elastic, a division of Emerald, is seeking a motivated and highly organized Global Sales Coordinator. Elastic is a leading B2B solution enabling commerce, curated product assortments and collaboration between brands and retailers. Elastic specializes in serving all markets with an emphasis in action sports, fashion, outdoor, safety and sporting goods manufacturing.
The Global Sales Coordinator is responsible for supporting and delivering sales results by identifying unique sales opportunities, managing sales tools, supporting marketing campaigns, and refining business processes. The role will collaborate and support cross functional Marketing and Business Development efforts through lead generation and management, the opportunity pipeline, and Sales Operations excellence.
The best candidate for this position will be organized, adaptable, resilient, and thoughtful, with a demonstrated passion for technology and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. You should demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for building strong relationships and providing best-in-class service.
• Support the global sales team and the ability to manage lead and opportunity records
• Oversee existing digital sales tools (CRM), identifying, and implementing new solutions
• Administer sales-focused operations, including onboarding, training, reporting, and optimization
• Manage inbound and outbound leads, the sales pipeline and marketing campaigns
• Coordinate tradeshows, including: registration, travel, booth support, and more
• Support new and existing strategic partnerships to enable growth
• Organize sales and marketing assets and campaigns
• Support sales-focused marketing initiatives and collateral
• At least one year of experience in retail/wholesale or SaaS sales, operations, or a similar type of role
• Understanding of retail and/or wholesale business practices
• Ability to navigate software and understand the complexities
• Proficient in CRM systems; Salesforce strongly preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel as required
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.