Elastic, a division of Emerald X, is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing team in Denver, CO or San Juan Capistrano, CA. We work with the world’s most iconic brands across the Outdoor, Action Sports, Sporting Goods, and other retail categories – including Burton, New Balance, Patagonia, Puma, The North Face, Travis Mathew, Quiksilver, Vans, and more – to enhance their 365 digital commerce capabilities with our globally-adopted b2b ecommerce platform.
The Account Executive position is a unique opportunity for a passionate and energetic tech sales professional to support Elastic’s rapid growth with new brands and in new verticals. As an Account Executive, you’ll own the full sales process with a focus on the Elastic Lite and Digital Market products. This includes prospecting and qualifying your pipeline, conducting in-person demos with executive-level audiences in our target market segments, and maintaining relationships with customers while finding opportunities to increase account value.
The best candidate for the Account Executive role will have a professional and engaging presence both in-person and virtually, with impeccable communication skills across all mediums. You should have previous experience selling and building relationships, with an understanding of b2b sales and SaaS solutions. And it’s a huge plus if you’ve used Elastic before or have existing relationships within Elastic’s core channels.
Candidates can be based anywhere in the US for this role; we have a preference for Denver, CO and San Juan Capistrano, CA as we have other sales team members in those locations.
• Develop account strategy for maximum revenue potential
• Prospect key targeted accounts to schedule discovery & demo calls
• Qualify new prospects and understand business requirements
• Conduct web-based software demonstrations to highlight solution strengths and fit to potential client needs
• Conduct in-person presentations with executive-level audiences
• Maintain prospects and opportunities in Salesforce CRM to manage your pipeline
• Collaborate with marketing to build custom materials for target market segments
• Meet sales quotas provided by sales leadership
• Provide prospect and customer feedback to improve product offering
• Attend industry specific trade shows to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
• Build relationships and upsell opportunities with existing client base
• At least 3 years of b2b sales experience in the retail/wholesale and/or tech space
• Experience generating leads with a proven sales track record
• Understanding of wholesale business practices
• Proficient in CRM, preferably Salesforce
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Targeted Compensation: $60,000+/year (Commission + Bonus eligible)
Please note that this range reflects a reasonable estimate of the target compensation for this position, and may ultimately vary based on a candidate’s qualifications. You can reach our team at [email protected]
if you have questions about the posted range.
Emerald offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an uncapped vacation policy for exempt team members, sick days, short-term and long-term disability, maternity and parental leave, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.
To support Emerald’s commitment to provide a healthy and safe work environment we require all of our team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with law, accommodations may be available in specific circumstances, including religious beliefs and medical conditions. We utilize CLEAR as our verification partner.