OSS Suppressors is a fast-growing brand based in Salt Lake City, UT. OSS® Suppressors' patented Flow-Through® technology delivers the unmatched performance that meets the weapon and mission requirements of military, SOF, LE and tactical professionals around the world. We are looking for the perfect Inside Sales Manager to join our team.
The Inside Sales Manager will support OSS Suppressors outside sales representatives in all aspects of the sales cycle, with a primary focus on sales support and sales revenue. Including, quoting on new opportunities, customer/account service, sales calls, distributor/dealer interface. The role will support the outside sales team in business development, government contracting and customer relationship management, and adding to the sales pipeline. This is a highly visible position for a detailed oriented person who thrives in a fast passed, dynamic environment. This is a hands-on position the requires you to be very proactive and energetic to ensure the sales cycle flows through our system smoothly.
• Effectively manage accounts to include timely and effective communications with all stakeholders including sales, operations, and finance.
• Assist in monitoring government procurement activity and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing a sales pathway
• Growing customer relationships and understanding of rolls within customer organizations.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing goals and objectives set forth by the management team regarding account coverage, call frequency, total sales
• Performing related administrative work: CRM management, RFI/RFP and contract management documentation or other responsibilities as assigned