The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
We’re seeking a Head of Product to join our tight-knit and talented Engineering team that is building the next generation of our free and paid services. This person will be influential to grow revenue with a direct influence across our web, app, magazine, and forum services. As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for managing a new team of product managers to develop a strong vision for The Dyrt and then working cross-functionally to deliver on that vision. Your role will be to balance the requirements of our free and paid users as you develop product road maps, optimize our conversion rates, and drive continuous improvements in our retention rates.
This position will report to the VP of Engineering.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are great communicators — Effective communication is key to how we work. We value patience and empathy in our product planning, support, and day-to-day relations.
- Work well both collaboratively and independently
- Are ready to learn and share knowledge — Everyone comes to our company with their own set of skills and experiences. Cross-training, mentorship, and curiosity all help us build better products.
- Build product roadmaps through market research and customer engagement that align with our company direction and growth strategies
- Research and benchmarking of competitors to identify potential opportunities and disseminate findings to the larger team
- Own key KPIs including conversion and retention rates, develop improvement plans, success metrics, goals, and communicate progress to the senior management team on a regular basis
- Play an integral part in growing the product management team at The Dyrt
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the product roadmap.
- Design and manage A/B tests to identify data driven improvements to our products
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied