Join the great team at Head USA in Boulder, Colorado as our Senior Credit Analyst.
Independently supports Credit Manager with Credit reviews, Collections, and Accounts Receivable activities, by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Validate information submitted for account set up, review request for credit, prepare documentation to substantiate findings, and present the analysis with recommendation to the Manager of Credit for review and sign off. Must possess clear understanding of credit policies and financial analysis skills.
2. Responsible for account management by responding to customer requests, conducting reconciliations, collecting on past due balances, and validating deductions for clearing. Must possess the ability to negotiate with customers regarding credit issues in difficult circumstances.
3. Run and review weekly collection reports to address balances outstanding to meet monthly cash forecast and corporate DSO goals.
4. Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectible to ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad debt status to account. Present to Credit Manager for signoff recommendations of accounts for referral to outside collections or bad debt write off.
5. Responsible for development, maintenance, and distribution of required SAP and Excel reports to meet weekly and monthly deadlines.
6. Responsible for reviewing sales orders for release and contacting accounts on those being held for resolution to meet month end sales goals.
7. Strong knowledge of all aspects of Credit and Accounts Receivable, affecting the process of billing the customer; cash postings, shipping, dating terms, discounts, etc. Provide back up support for the AR function.
8. Work cross functionally with IT, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing to insure optimum service to both external and internal customers.