eCommerce Merchandising Manager
- Fox Head, Inc.
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Fox Racing is seeking an experienced, result-oriented Ecommerce Merchandiser to drive growth across the US retail digital platforms. Across these experiences, the Ecommerce Merchandiser will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize both business results and customer experience. This position will collaborate with many cross-functional partners in order to provide the best merchandise experiences to our visitors. This role will be the subject matter expert on product/category selling in our channels, the digital retail shopping experience (including: taxonomy, navigation, site-search, filters, along with the backend tooling that supports it). The will manage buy planning, open-to-buy process, new flow of product, as well as many other related tasks. Applicants should be solutions-oriented strategic thinkers with strong leadership skills, superior analytics and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Consistent, daily maintenance of the online store across both the Fox and Shift sites and tactically execute on predefined merchandising strategies.
• Manage the buy planning process for all categories, presenting thoughtful and analytically sound buy plans to management for sign-off.
• Manage the open-to-buy document and process on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis, along with all corresponding KPI’s.
• Plan comprehensive US promotional strategy.
• Maintain assortment plans to track all product related activities.
• Manage new flow process of products to the site, tracking and organizing all product assets to guarantee products are live in time for inventory to arrive.
• Track inventory, communicating delays and shortages to mitigate business impact.
• Send business recaps daily, weekly, monthly, etc., that include both product selling KPIs as well as Site specific KPIs.
• Manage the creation and handoff of seasonal marketing briefs.
• Partner closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to offer best products and collections to focus campaigns on.
• Work closely with the photo studio to ensure approval, processing and publishing of all product images.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing to forecast and plan traffic generating opportunities leveraging SEM, email, display, and digital ads.
• Visit competitor websites and strategic product manager meetings to stay current with initiatives, trends, and opportunities.
• Review and provide recommendations on SaaS solutions to increase conversion rate and sell through on both brand sites.
• Work closely with A/B testing team to develop new personalization tested aimed at CRO.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• 3+ years online experience in merchandising and/or buying. Apparel experience a plus
• Experience working in Microsoft Excel required
• Experience with Google Analytics a plus
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) a plus