Assistant Retail Manager
- Fox Head, Inc.
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Assistant Store Manager will oversee the selling culture and operations for a Fox Racing Retail Store to ensure effective implementation of programs and that company financial objectives are met. Our Assistant Store Manager is accountable for achieving all field goals and initiatives through driving sales, supporting store teams, recruiting/retaining exceptional talent, and achieving superior and consistent operational excellence, while maintaining professional pride and work ethic.
Essential Functions of this Role:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for growing revenues by driving sales through the execution of the Fox Racing selling culture.
• Oversee the management of a Fox Racing retail store including recruiting, hiring and training for store management.
• Execute an innovative customer store experience that surprises and excites our customers while exceeding our selling objectives
• Maintain a strong sense of Moto and Apparel knowledge, providing customers with in-depth information on product features and benefits.
• Develop and execute retail operations best practices within a Fox Racing retail store.
• Communicate and maintain policies and procedures for the store. Monitor consistency within the store team.
• Meet or exceed financial budget.
• Analyze performance data and implement strategies to improve operating results in partnership with District Manager.
• Monitor all KPI’s within the store by analyzing company statistical reports and selling behaviors.
• Communicate with District Manager to manage inventory levels and maximize sales opportunities.
• Execute marketing strategies to achieve and exceed sales goals.
• Execute field visual merchandising directives within the store while maintaining standards and the Fox Racing brand image.
• Manage the implementation and accountability of field training programs.
• In partnership with District Manager and the Marketing Department, execute racing events to increase sales and profitability.
• Manage store payroll budgeting process.
• Maintain contact as needed with and District Manager to review staffing, merchandising and operational needs.
• Maintain contact as needed with Retail Human Resources Specialist to review networking and staffing needs.
• Attend and help facilitate store sales meetings.
• Conduct store checklists to monitor compliance of Fox Racing selling culture and operational policies and procedures.
• Execute and manage store level procedures related to merchandise flow, store maintenance and sale support functions.
• Acts as a liaison between the Keholders and District Manager.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and respond to change effectively.
• Resolve customer service issues in the store.
• Execute strategies for monitoring store retention and career-path.
• Constantly monitor store staffing from both a quality and quantity standpoint.
• Manage purchasing of supplies and materials necessary to support store operations and monitor expenses.
• Minimize loss through the implementation and management of Fox Retail Stores Loss Prevention program
• Proven ability to plan and accomplish goals with a demonstrated history of business development.
• Demonstrate the ability to create strong selling skills within a moto store environment cultures.
• Demonstrate strong supervisory skills.
• Forward thinking and creative leader, capable of strategic planning from a field perspective.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn difficult concepts quickly, offer creative solutions to problems and maintain a point of view while supporting the ideas of others.
• Knowledge of retail/math statistical theories and principles with excellent analytical skills, ability and willingness to work with numbers.
• Strong organization skills, ability to follow projects/tasks to completion.
• Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
• Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and support a diverse work team.
• Must be able to interact and maintain relationships with customers that are avid riders that live the moto and bike lifestyle.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a moto/apparel store environment.
• Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
• Knowledge of visual presentation techniques and store layout.
• POS Systems Experience
• Ability to implement employee recognition and loyalty programs.
• Strong PC skills required, including Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook.