Graphic Designer - Mountain Bike Category
- Fox Head, Inc.
- United States
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
You're a Graphic Designer who gets our brand and the mountain bike market? We have got to talk! This job is ready to be taken.
The MTB Graphic Designer – Bike will play a critical role in the creation and execution of seasonal marketing programs designed to enhance and magnify the Fox brand’s standing in the MTB world. In addition, the Graphic designer will be part of a dynamic brand marketing group responsible for setting the overall aesthetic direction Fox Racing Inc. will take in the future. This scope of work includes category and product campaign conception, creation and maintenance throughout the designated design season(s). This position shall also be responsible for managing communication and design assets in a timely manner with partner resources both within and outside of the marketing department.
The MTB Graphic Designer shall understand and participate in trend and market research to contribute to the overall theme and innovation of forthcoming Go To Market (GTM) seasons. Under the direction of the Art Director and with input from the Global Marketing Manager, the Senior Graphic Designer shall be responsible for managing the concept and creation of industry leading marketing and communication assets which achieve the aesthetic goals for which Fox is recognized, with an awareness to sales goals which position the brand as a leader in the mountain bike market.
The ideal candidate must be able to take and understand graphic design direction from others and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, resolve conflicts and work alongside the partner resources inside and outside the department to meet deadlines. This individual must work within creative standards set by management and possess the ability to effectively take design direction, utilizing their creativity and talent to create and execute stories appropriately for the Fox customer specifically and the Mountain bike market overall.
Lastly, the MTB Graphic Designer will be responsible to create engaging marketing content through brand campaigns and all related product marketing collateral for the entire brand and the MTB category. This position will assist in every part of the creation process: concept/direction, revisions, time management, and final production. A knowledge of catalog design and brand ideation are essential aspects of this job to bring the brand vision to life. Image selection and treatment, as well as photoshoot assistance will be an essential part of workflow. Will work across print, in-store, digital, social, etc. channels. Will be simultaneously working on multiple projects, candidate must be organized and prepared to self-manage time to meet deadlines.
• Conceptual, creative thinker, who can strive in a fast pace environment
• Work within a creative, collaborative, team environment.
• Has the ability to manage multiple jobs and prioritize time to hit deadlines
• Organized delivery and archive of working files for each project
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have the vision, and flexibility to see a concept through from initiation to final produced marketing assets.
• Assure brand consistency and messaging across all mediums (print, digital, social, etc)
• Execute projects in a timely manner
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience in design related position
• BS/BA in Marketing or equivalent practical experience
• Culturally aware of action sports lifestyle with an emphasis in Mountain Bike.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and able to work in Mac-based environment
• Lightroom and photography experience added value
• Must provide a portfolio