Fox Racing is looking for a talented User Interface (UI)/User Interface, (UX)/User Experience front-end eCommerce Global Head. This role is global in reach and will lead the creation and deployment of elevated UI/UX strategies for both the Fox Racing and Shift MX brands. The right candidate will create and enhance digital interfaces such as eCommerce sites, digital marketing, mobile applications, software programs and all global digital consumer touchpoints - to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. This role will design interfaces and turn them into rich user experiences, working with our team as to model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
We need someone who will be responsible for how our websites feel. The job is to zero-in on users’ underlying emotional and functional needs - then help execute on those discoveries to create an engaging experience. An ideal candidate will coordinate with web developers, graphic designers, data/content managers, merchandising, consumer insights, digital marketing, and product managers to develop visually stunning web applications. Responsible for captivating audiences with modern designs and must possess creativity, passion and attention to detail.
Essential Functions of this Role:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
• Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
• Develop and lead adoption of global consumer-facing email templates, look books, homepage floorsets, display advertisements, gift guides, etc.
• Strategically recommend UI/UX enhancement roadmap for both the Fox Racing and Shift MX sites.
• Work closely with A/B testing and Merchandising teams to develop effective personalization and other CRO tests
• Educate and inspire other team members about design opportunities and best practices.
• Produce high-quality visual designs–from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials).
• Work with our other creative team members to incorporate and iterate on assets that reflect a brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product.
• Extract the wealth of knowledge from our product technicians and leverage that information.
• Plan and strategize with content creators to ensure success of product and other digital initiatives.
• Take a visionary role – on the bleeding edge of the latest technologies. Stay on top of and ahead of the latest digital design trends.
• Work directly with website developers to keep websites fresh, up-to-date, and industry relevant.
• Provide input on the creation and redesigns of company web applications including improving the usability, design, and content.
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
• Boost customer satisfaction build brand loyalty and ensure that there aren’t any design elements present that might deter potential customers. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal and a simplified sign-up or checkout process.
• Other duties as required.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• Extensive experience working with creative and/or technical development of web-based solutions, technology and emerging media.
• Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography and color, a general awareness of materials/textures, and a practical grasp of animation.
• Experience with SalesForce Commerce Cloud/Demandware preferred.
• Passion for motocross, mountain biking, or any off-road racing culture a preferred.
• Expert level responsive web development. CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
• Proficiency with design tools. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure)
• A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction and visual design.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for interactive products, specifically mobile and online. Positive can-do attitude; Enthusiastic about problem solving
• Strong attention to detail and extremely deadline oriented
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Be organized and a team player
• US Web Designer
• This job operates within the corporate office in Irvine. This role routinely uses general office equipment.
Global Head of UX and Web Design
|Required Experience:||10 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 days ago