Born in 1994 in San Diego, SPY+ hails from the intersection of cultures that define California youth. Our calling is to build things that empower individual expression, and we are purveyors of excellence in eyewear, goggles, and helmets. Our Happy Definition (HD+) technology is the only therapeutic lens tech on the market that enhances color and contrast, is tuned to boost alertness, and provides impact-resistant, distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package that SPY+ loyalists have come to know and love. To learn more about SPY+, visit spyoptic.com, Instagram.com/spyoptic, facebook.com/spyoptic, and twitter.com/spyoptic.
Bollé Brands is a leading eyewear and head protection group that designs, markets and distributes sunglasses, safety glasses, goggles and helmets. The company has developed a particular strength in the specialty markets of snow sports, water sports, cycling, golf, tennis, running, premium fashion and sport lifestyle. Today, Bollé Brands’ products are distributed and worn all over the world. The company constantly refines its trademark combination of fit, fashion and comfort, resulting in some of the most advanced products in the industry. Excellence in product innovation and creativity is at the heart of Bollé Brands’ strategy.
The Customer Service Support Ambassador role provides super service to both internal and external customers with a happy disposition. This role handles direct to consumer needs pertaining to E-commerce and requires high levels of organization, multitasking, and communication.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
• Facilitate Web Needs: Live Chat Maintenance and Loyalty Program Coordination
• Troubleshoot customer issues or web issues
• Placing orders on behalf of customers
• Provide support for online Drop-ship Programs
• Handle Customer Service Requests/Inquires
• Fraud Check maintenance for ecommerce orders
• Answering incoming/place outgoing calls regarding warranty processes, product inquiries, order issues and general customer service support
• Assisting customer with Warranty Replacement Process
• Checking voicemails
• Processing & distributing Return Authorizations and communicating company return policies
• Distributing replacement program codes/directions to consumers who fall outside of warranty guideline limits
• Provide consumer with product detail information
• Assist in managing consumer emails and general inquiries and distribute to appropriate department/contact
• RMA Review Batch: Checking, processing payment, and releasing orders
• Running open order reports, and back order support for ecommerce orders
• Help the department out with miscellaneous tasks and assist in special projects upon request
• Retail Lobby Sales
• Merchandise and clean displays upon request
• Assist in lobby sales and cash handling
• 2+ years prior customer service experience
• 1+ year call center experience
• Ability to type 50 words per minute preferred
• Must possess excellent data entry skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with NetSuite software a plus
• Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, as well as daily laughter and awesomeness. SPY Optic is an equal opportunity employer.