EZEKIEL, in Irvine, CA is seeking a MARKETING/SALES ASSISTANT to be part of a small team of creative, detail-oriented and highly motivated individuals.
We require a highly creative individual who has an exceptional level of personal organization & attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment. They are driven and motivated and can deliver results with minimal direction, partially due to their meticulous attention to detail. They are an inspiring team member and enjoy sharing creative ideas. They love the thrill of building a leading edge brand.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Merchandise product and focus on improving visual presentation and customer experience with key accounts
- Build relationships with the store employees/managers by educating them about the brand and product
- Manage inventory and ensure the retail store is well-stocked at all times
- Develop and implement plans and strategies to exceed sales goals for key stores
- Work with HQ team to ensure store is aligned with the overall brand strategy; create and run in-store events when needed embody and represent the brands culture on the sales floor while upholding all policy and procedure.
- Evaluate the stores product inventory and report back to Sales/Design team on what is and what isn’t working in stores by style/category
- Trade Show support
- Organize samples and Sales Lines
- Assist with catalog photoshoots
- Help generate and execute creative grassroots marketing concepts
- Update social media channels
- Help with E-Comm/Shopify maintenance; uploading seasonal images and descriptions.
- Execute marketing calendar objectives
• Minimum of one year of experience in sales and merchandising (preferably retail goods)
• Preferred proficiency/knowledge in clothing industry
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written, strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, organizational abilities
• A positive, outgoing, high energy, entrepreneurial, sales focused attitude
Marketing & Sales Asssistant
|Required Experience:||1 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 3 days ago