EZEKIEL, in Irvine, CA is seeking an ASSISTANT APPAREL DESIGNER to be part of a small team of creative, detail-oriented and highly motivated Designers.
We require a highly creative individual who has an exceptional level of personal organization & attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment. They are driven and motivated and can deliver results with minimal direction.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understands product creation and manufacturing process/capabilities to hit required quality, design, and MSRP.
- Create product lines from research, pattern making, tech packing, fit development, and fabric approval stages.
- Ability to research market trends, source new developments/fabrications while keeping target price MSRP and margin.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1-2 years of related professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in apparel or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be detail oriented but able to present the big picture.
- Knowledge of color palettes, textiles, garment construction, patterns, fit and grading
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Portfolio that demonstrates your design abilities
- Technical sketching abilities
- Works effectively within a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of apparel construction, manufacturing processes, materials/fabrics.
- Understands technical materials, fit, function, and technical end use.
- Forward thinking and strategic skills.
- Must understand retail and merchant needs.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in efficient manner.
- Experience in merchandising/buying.
⏵ Retirement Plan – 401(K)
⏵ Employee Discount
⏵ Vacation + holiday pay