HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. We also develop gloves for a variety of other applications ranging from construction work to high-end dress styles. The company is headquartered in Sweden and has subsidiaries in the United States (Golden, CO) and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries. Hestra’s success is the result of an unwavering commitment to product quality and committed service to our retail partners. Learn more at hestragloves.com.
General Responsibilities; Full time salary position, On premise (not remote)
• Arrange and manage all import shipments through the freight forwarder and parent company
• Manage CBP reporting for FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) to be established.
• Create and provide management reports based on the inventory data analysis.
• Support management and sales teams with requests for inventory and sales data
• Maintain item information within our ERP system
• Work as a member of the internal sales team
• Communicate the product needs of the market directly with the parent company in Sweden
• Monitor demand for all three divisions
• Understand the product extensively and make educated purchasing recommendations based on demand
• Submit purchase order to the parent company directly.
• Learn the business and its product offerings and become a brand champion
• Work with the Customer Service team as needed.
• Support the operations and warehouse managers
• Build relationships with others in the company – including members of other departments – to get results
• Adept at being a team player
• Three or more years’ experience in Logistics and Data management
• Exceptional Excel skills – Microsoft Office Suite, NetSuite ERP experience preferred
• Strong ability to learn new software and technologies quickly enough to make intelligent decisions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work around deadlines
• Ability to remain professional, confident and patient at all times
• Competent at working effectively and contributing value with limited direction