Participation and Education Manager
- SnowSports Industries America
- United States
- Park City, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $35000.00 - Max Salary: $40000.00 per Year
SIA is in search of a Participation and Education Manager to join the team in Park City, UT.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The role of the Participation and Education Manager is to help develop the participation and education platforms for SIA. Participation and Education are key initiatives in the effort to better support SIA members and to grow the industry. Initially the majority of Participation and Education Manager’s time will be spent on participation and then will transition to include a greater focus on education.
COMPENSATION // $35,000 - $40,000, plus excellent benefits
PARTICIPATION RESPONSIBILITIES //
• To examine and analyze the efforts nationally and globally to engage more participants in winter sports and activities
• To showcase best practices of efforts that are working
• To assemble and implement the metrics by which to assess such efforts
• To examine how to reach out and engage more people of diverse ethnicities and socio economic back grounds in winter sports and activities.
• To forge relationships with key industry partners and those partners outside of the industry in effort to engage more people of diverse ethnicity and socio economic back grounds in winter sports and activities.
EDUCATION RESPONSIBILITIES //
• To lead SIAs efforts to provide information that is critical to the success of the business of the winter industry.
• To leverage the SIA communication channels including social, digital and video.
• To build a program to bring in other industry educational programs into a centralized LMS learning platform.
SKILLS & EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS //
• Fast thinker
• Self starter
• Great writer
• Team player
• Highly motivated
• College degree required
TO APPLY // Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.
Medical | Dental | Vision | 401K | Ski Pass