Digital Content Marketing Manager - Giro - Bike & Snow
- Giro Sport Design
- United States
- Scotts Valley, CA (Santa Cruz Area)
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
The Giro Digital Content Marketing Manager contributes to Digital Marketing product storytelling, photo and video assets. This role utilizes a strong understanding of copywriting, social media, photography and videography to communicate product and brand stories. This role supports Digital, Brand Marketing and Sports Marketing teams with real time asset generation and asset management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Day-to-day copywriting/copyediting to support all digital marketing efforts
- Contribute to planning and management of all lifestyle/action photo and video shoots across all Giro categories (Giro -
Bike, Giro Snow, helmets, goggles, footwear, softgoods).
- Contribute to planning and management of all product videos.
- Support Digital Marketing team.
- Travel to key events and provide real-time social media updates/videos/images.
Education and Training:
- Experience in copywriting and copyediting in marketing, journalism or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in digital marketing with hands-on experience in social media and email campaigns.
- A minimum of two years experience in consumer sporting goods industry.
- A strong understanding of marketing desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Passion for and good knowledge of action sports industry and trends.
- Willingness to travel internationally, domestically.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage internal and external resources while maintaining a team atmosphere.
- Ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Expresses team mentality at all times - “no task too small.”
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical & dental, vision, disability & life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!