Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager - Giro / Blackburn reports to the E-Commerce Business Manager will manage and optimize Giro and Blackburn's SEM efforts, website merchandising, and digital. As a pivotal part of a fast-paced eCommerce team, you will drive growth, run tests, and deliver inspiring stories via our digital channels to Bike and Snow enthusiasts globally.
In this role, your day-to-day will involve collaborating with Content and Brand Marketing to develop hard hitting digital campaigns, running and optimizing ads on channels like paid search, display, and social. You’ll be the point person for website content and digital merchandising and as such, you should have a strong grasp of digital advertising tools and the strategic levers you can pull to increase campaign effectiveness. You’ll also be a liaison to our international distributors digital marketing teams, ensuring campaigns are aligned globally.
• Responsible for performance marketing metrics across paid, social, and email channels resulting in weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Partner with Brand and Content Teams to execute marketing initiatives across digital channels.
• Merchandise giro.com and blackburndesign.com: Keep homepage, landing pages, category pages and PDPs looking fresh and optimized for Brand consistency and conversion.
• Own the E-Commerce store production schedules and product promotions.
• Manage master production calendar with project plans and schedules for site content delivery, ensuring all site assets, pricing and promotions are timely executed, up-to-date and approved for use within store.
• Track and evaluate site user behavior; make recommendations to improve user experience/usability and increase sales conversions.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders; anticipate and resolve issues regarding schedules and deliverables.
• Monitor industry trends and competitor Web sites and marketing.
• Identify opportunities for new marketing tactics, site-conversion functionality and improved user experiences.
Education and Training:
• BA/BS in marketing, business or a related field.
• 3+ years of professional work experience in managing and executing digital campaigns and website merchandising.
• Well-versed in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, with basic understanding of UTM and Google Search Console.
• Strong understanding of the minutiae of paid advertising — namely Google display, Google Shopping, paid search, Facebook and Instagram — including backend UTM optimization, budget planning and conversion reporting.
• Knowledge of SEO tactics and optimization implementation.
• Experience with SAP Hybris and IBM Watson strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to effectively estimate project scope, identify risks, evaluate timing, and communicate timely updates.
• Detail-oriented, have strong project management skills and can be flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical aptitude. You love data and using it not only for reporting but also for identifying opportunities.
• In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and user experience best practices, experience managing e-commerce stores and promotions.
• Demonstrated understanding of Web technologies, browsers, analytics and content management systems and processes.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative.
Digital Marketing Manager - Giro / Blackburn
Scotts Valley California
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|