Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Giro and Blackburn are seeking a Digital Developer with SAP Hybris experience to join our eCommerce and Digital Marketing team. You will be a major contributor working on website customization, optimization, as well as triaging website issues. In this role, you will also support marketing campaigns and projects. Owning the technical and functional requirements for new projects and enhancing our website to meet functional needs while maintaining standards across web browsers and devices, this role is central to the Digital team at Giro /Blackburn.
• Own the website code and the vendor relationships that are tasked with supporting this position.
• Responsible for technical design, development and maintenance for Brand specific websites, systems integration, and web-based applications from definition through continuous optimization post implementation.
• Collaborate with designers and the marketing team to provide a best-in-class front end customer experiences.
• Advise the design team in terms of implementation impact, responsiveness, and performance.
• Own the development lifecycle and manage technical risks throughout a project.
• Ability to translate technical issues and considerations to those who do not have a technical background.
• Maintain a consistent application architecture.
• Perform code reviews and manages outside technical resources.
• Participate and contribute to the planning process for new projects.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities to meet deadlines.
• Working experience with the eCommerce development process on SAP Hybris and the ability to create solutions for issues on this type of platform.
• Self-driven & detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of the full Hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices.
• Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements.
• Ability to lead and manage teams of onshore or offshore contract engineers working on eCommerce projects.
• A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
• 4+ years of working with Java in a professional environment.
• 2+ years of experience with Hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale Hybris projects.
• Full-stack development background; coding Java on Spring framework, PHP knowledge.
• Experience integrating web services and API’s (application program interface) with the back-end.
• Strong knowledge of UI development.
Hybris Developer - Giro / Blackburn
Scotts Valley California
|Required Experience:||4 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|