Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
This position will play a key strategic and creative role in building and maintaining the Giro and Blackburn E-Commerce websites and be a partner and digital expert to our brand partners.
• Integrate and partner with Sales Division in order to understand overall sales goals, and how the digital space plays into those goals
• Develop and manage e-commerce store production schedules and product promotions by working in partnership with sales, marketing, product, operations and creative teams, internally and externally, to develop content, features, promotions and landing pages to drive sales
• Be a Web Merchandiser, and brand Ambassador to ensure designs are aligned with Company expectations, follow web usability best practices while driving improvements in sales conversion, translating to increases in customer acquisition, retention and up/cross-sales
• Identify, understand, implement, and leverage digital marketing platforms in order to drive sales and ensure the integrity of the brands are maintained.
• Manage and analyze the implementation and optimization of marketing programs to increase traffic, loyalty and overall sales including, but not limited to, search engine marketing campaigns, affiliate relationships, comparison shopping engines and social networking initiatives
• Establish sales objectives for the department and provide timely reporting
• Partner with Brand Teams to effectively line-up marketing initiatives in order to ensure a consistency in our message
• Monitor industry trends and competitor Web sites
• Identify opportunities for new marketing tactics, site-conversion functionality and improved user experiences
• Build and effectively manage an e-commerce point of view
• Communicates effectively with all stakeholders; anticipates and resolves issues regarding schedules and deliverables
Education & Experience
• BA/BS in marketing, business or a related field
• 4 – 5 years of relevant digital commerce and/or e-commerce work experience that demonstrates an ability to manage web stores and increase sales, and customer loyalty
• Familiarity with web technologies, including ability to distinguish their inherent strengths and limitations as they relate to user experience development
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects and develop Web initiatives is required: Organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation
• A thorough understanding of search engine optimization strategies is preferred
• Hands-on knowledge in placing, tracking and maintaining of paid keyword campaigns is preferred
• 1 – 2 years of web merchandising experience
• 1 – 2 years of budgetary responsibility
• Action Sports and/or Apparel Industry experience is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and user experience best practices, experience managing e-commerce stores and promotions
• Demonstrated understanding of Web technologies, browsers, analytics and content management systems and processes. Experience with using Hybris is highly considered
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
E-Commerce Business Manager - Giro/Blackburn
Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz Area California
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|