• • This role is onsite at our HQ office in Portland, OR• •
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the liaison between Smith and our consumers. Providing timely and accurate information to customer requests through email, phone calls and chat. You will strive to provide the positive experience our customers expect and deserve.
Essential Job Functions:
• Respond quickly, professionally, and politely to customer inquiries through calls, chats and emails.
• Investigate and resolve customer questions efficiently while upholding our standard of care.
• Use effective problem-solving skills to implement the proper solutions while maintaining a positive experience.
• Be a product expert, understanding the performance and technical features of our product lines.
• Must be able to make quick decisions and walk customers through problems forming positive and lasting relationships.
• Meet department goals and KPI’s related to customer service.
• Be a team player, assisting other Customer Service Representative when needed, always putting the customer needs first.
• Assist with other duties as needed.