Customer Service / Sales Rep
- Lifted Research Group (LRG)
- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
LRG is in search of a Customer Service / Sales Rep to join the team in Irvine, CA.
ABOUT LRG //
L-R-G is a brand designed to overthrow the masses by using our influence. Our slogan is simple, Underground inventive, over ground effective. At L-R-G we want to focus on the ones that are trying to pay their rent with their passions. Think of us as a support group for the independent and underground culture. We are trying to put the spotlight where we think it belongs, because it is much more than clothing and concepts. It is a way of living. L-R-G, innovative essence for the above average person.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Our Customer Service / Sales – Account Manager must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people skills and work well independently and within a team environment to complete work orders. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels. Must have ability to read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and vendor manuals.
Ideal candidate will have strong organization and analytical skills—including keen attention to detail, time management, persistency, and effective follow-up skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Handle all key accounts from communication with buyers, order entry, EDI commitment, & shipping in a timely matter
• Review & confirm that all pricing, discounts & terms are correct
• Add styles into accounts online catalogs
• Review, analyze, and coordinate EDI service modifications for current accounts
• Ensure proper EDI compliance
• Review and process return requests
• Handling inbound/outbound documents between trading partners across multiple brands
• Ability to maneuver across various platforms and resolving issues as they arise
• Troubleshooting errors, monitoring document transactions and trading partner integrations
• AA degree from accredited college/university or 3-4 years of experience in Account Customer Service
• Strong organization and time-management skills required
• Experience in retail or apparel industry preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Data Analysis
• Streetwear and Action Sports Communication Experience is A+
• Experience utilizing Full Circle is a huge plus
• Forward thinker and strong communicator
TO APPLY // Submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye for consideration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.