- SCOTT USA
- United States
- Ogden, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the Full-Time position of Purchasing Administrator for our Ogden manufacturing plant. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, detail oriented and a team player. You should be ambitious, have outstanding follow through and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SCOTT Sports was established in 1958 and has grown into an international action-sport brand. Core sports divisions for the brand include: Bike, Wintersport, Motosport and Running. Internationally based in Fribourg, Switzerland, the North American headquarters is located at the mouth of Parley’s Canyon in Salt Lake City, UT. This position is located at the SCOTT Distribution Center in Ogden, Utah.
Scott USA seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
• Communicate effectively in personal and group settings
• Adapt to a dynamic fast paced environment
• Resolve emerging challenges
• Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Work Independently
• Contribute to the success of the Company
• Perform Enterprise Resource Planning
• Place Purchase Orders and perform timely expediting
• Ensure confirmed deliveries
• Evaluate vendor performance metrics
• Assess supplier offers
• Manage relationships with suppliers to maintain compliance to terms of contracts
• Working knowledge of Shipping, Inventory, PO’s & Invoicing
• Provide materials, equipment and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services.
• Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical cycle counts
• Maintain RTV (Return to Vendor) data and location
• Proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
• Relevant College Degree or 2+ years relevant experience
• Working knowledge of MS Office, ERP Systems
• SAP Knowledge a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong analytical mindset
• Outstanding organizational skills
Scott USA is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Application Procedure: Your application will be considered complete when we have received your cover letter, resume and references.
Submit application materials through Malakye.com, or via email to HR@scottusa.com