Administrative Assistant / Front Desk - ENTRY LEVEL
- SCOTT USA
- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $12.00 - Max Salary: $15.00 per Hour
Scott-Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the ENTRY LEVEL position Administrative Assistant/Front Desk at our Scott USA Salt Lake City office. This part-time position is responsible for managing all functions of the front desk. Responsibilities include but not limited to: answering a multi-line phone system and routing calls to appropriate extensions, distribute incoming mail and faxes, place office supply orders, various invoicing, oversee and place internal and international product orders, greet vendors, customers, and other visitors, the individual will also be traveling regularly between the Salt Lake and Ogden location as needed for various reasons. Outdoor and Sport Industry experience a plus!
Scott-Sports seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
- Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate effectively in personal and group settings.
- Demonstrate excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Effect change and demonstrate flexibility and positive leadership.
- Ability to adapt and handle multiple priorities in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Initiative to resolve emerging challenges.
- Clean driving record & ability to lift up to 50lbs
Education and Experience:
1. 1-2 years equivalent experience
2. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
3. Excellent communication skills
Scott USA is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Your application will be considered complete when we have received your cover letter and resume. References should be available upon request.