Quality Assurance Engineer – Goggles
- SCOTT USA
- United States
- Ogden, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Scott USA is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for its goggle products in Ogden, Utah.
The primary responsibility of the Goggle Product QA Engineer is to take point on investigation of product defects in order to determine root cause of identified product quality issues. They are also responsible for coordinating follow-up and resolution of product quality issues identified during inbound raw QA Audit, Pre-Production, Work-In-Process and Inspection of Finished goggles.They will assemble/analyze trend data on Product quality issues, including both conformance and performance issues. They will act as liaison with responsible Product and Process Design & Development functions to provide feedback on design elements that were not executed as expected during production. The QA Product Administrator/Engineer will monitor integrity via periodic audits of pre-production samples and comments. They will work with supplier and DFG/Scott Engineering resources to coordinate corrective action on product quality issues and provide technical support as required in support of all goggle product related QA Issues.
• Work with DFG/Scott Engineering to develop QA standards and test methods for the incoming inspection of all raw components.
• Work with DFG/Scott Engineering to develop QA standards and test methods for Work-In-Process goggles.
• Work with DFG/Scott Engineering to develop QA standards and test methods for the inspection of all finished goggles.
• Work with Purchasing to communicate certification requirements to appropriate raw component or material suppliers.
• Provide technical support as required in support of all QA Activity (Failed audits, External Failure Report investigations, vendor certification review, and technical issue queries from Product Managers.
• Maintains records, logs, files, and physical inventory of samples, finished products, and raw materials.
• Drive product defect root cause analysis investigations. Coordinate corrective action with responsible regional resources.
• Assist in review, documentation and revision of departmental processes, procedures and systems.
• Assist in training new dept. employees and product auditors.
• Performs these and other duties as assigned.
Educational/Job Position Requirements:
• BS Degree or equivalent education and years of experience.
• Experience (or equivalent combination) in a capacity related to light industrial manufacturing.
• Experience in a Quality Assurance/technical career.
• Strong familiarity with light manufacturing methods, especially manual labor intensive.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both telephone and Email correspondence.
• Proficient math aptitude.
• Proficient PC skills.
• Proficient organizational skills.
• Proficient time management skills.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.