IT Network Administration / Support
- SCOTT USA
- United States
- Ogden, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
SCOTT Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of Network Administration/Support. This position provides technical assistance for end-users with resolving problems through discussion and diagnosis of the particular problem. The IT Support Technician performs break-fix troubleshooting for Windows workstations, printers, switches and other network infrastructure, phones, scanners, cameras and other peripherals, and provides support for applications including Microsoft Office and production software. This is a non-exempt hourly position and will report to the Systems Manager of the IT team.
• 2nd level tech support
• Designing, installing, configuring, managing and documenting server infrastructures including:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012R2
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS andDHCP)
- Antivirus/security solutions (client and server)
- WDS / Deployment-Solutions /WSUS
• Virtual environments (Hyper-V)
• Implementation of global domain structures
• Scripting and GPO’s
• Documentation and training
• International and project-oriented cooperation
• Support for purchasing and maintenance of communication equipment and services
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of PC and MAC (HW &SW)
• Hardware and software installation and maintenance
• Document all IT procedures and network maps
• Point of contact for all telephone, computer, and network issues
• Move users (Computer, Phone) as necessary
• Research and assist in computer equipment purchases
• Prepare all workstations for employees by ensuring that they are loaded with the necessary software
• Train users on proper use of systems
• Assist with data entry and other duties as needed
• Education in IT and 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Motivated and communicative
• Project Management
• A+ certified or equivalent work experience
• Works well under pressure
• Intermediate to advance MS Excel skill level
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Solid communications skills
• Experience in Active Directory environment is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What We Offer:
Benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401k match.
Founded in 1958 by Ed Scott, SCOTT sports SA invented the ski pole as we know it. The company went on to become a Motorsport and Bike manufacturing Icon. Today SCOTT Sports SA has become an international sporting goods company. SCOTT Sports SA is a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high end performance products intended for biking, winter sport, motorsport and running. Innovation, technology and design are the essence of the Scott products and the vision of our engineers and designers.
SCOTT Sports SA has grown into an international action-sport brand. Scott USA is the US arm of SCOTT Sports SA. We seek to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.
Scott USA is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
For more information, see our website at www.scott-sports.com
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/scott-sports
Work hours are flexible but Monday - Friday 7:00 am to 3:45 pm is preferred.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k match.