Dealer Service Representative
- SCOTT USA
- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
SCOTT-Sports is seeking a qualified individual for the full-time position of Customer/Dealer Service Representative. This position will be located in our facility in Salt Lake City.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Order entry and modification
• Servicing new and existing accounts
• Tracking shipments and inventories
• Supporting outside sales representatives (Wintersport, Bicycle, Motocross, Apparel/Footwear/Running)
• Invoice preparation.
This position reports to the Dealer Service Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Scott USA seeks to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to:
• Communicate effectively in personal and group settings
• Adapt to a dynamic fast paced environment
• Resolve emerging challenges
• Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Work Independently
Education and Experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Data Entry experience required
• SAP experience strongly desired
• In-depth knowledge of bicycling and winter sports strongly desired
• Able to “talk-the-talk” with customer-dealers
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Multi-tasking capability
• Detail oriented
What We Offer:
• Benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401k match.
Founded in 1958 by Ed Scott, SCOTT sports SA invented the ski pole as we know it. The company went on to become a Motorsport and Bike manufacturing Icon. Today SCOTT Sports SA has become an international sporting goods company. SCOTT Sports SA is a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing, sales and marketing of high end performance products intended for biking, winter sport, motorsport and running. Innovation, technology and design are the essence of the Scott products and the vision of our engineers and designers.
SCOTT Sports SA has grown into an international action-sport brand. Scott USA is the US arm of SCOTT Sports SA. We seek to employ individuals with talent, commitment, enthusiasm, and strong interpersonal skills.
Scott USA is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Please apply through Malakye.com. Your application will be considered complete when we have received your cover letter, resume & references.
Benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401k match