- THOR Motocross
- United States
- Poway, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
This position will focus on both conceptualization and completion of design projects that meet the highest standard of the Thor brand. The Designer will be adept at all phases of the design process and have a solid grasp on both the product design aspect, and the creation of all marketing materials to advance the product into the market.
Advertising, Catalogs, Packaging, Displays, in both traditional print and online formats.
Individual will work directly with the Senior Designers in both the Advertising & Product departments to ensure that the design language of the brand is implemented throughout all media channels, and across all products.
Designer is responsible for managing individual projects from concept to completion.
Candidate will be responsible for concepts, comps, file creation, and completion.
Designer must possess strong communication and design skills in order to drive the design solutions from concept through completion.
In addition, the creation of product graphics will also be a strong component of this position. Designer is responsible for concept sketches, line art, color comps, detail drawings, and tech packs. This requires market knowledge, awareness of design trends both inside and outside of our market, and an understanding of performance products and their functionality.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio/link via the Malakye Application link below.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience with design firm or in-house design department.
• Excellent conceptualization and design skills.
• Capable of taking designs from concept to finished product across multiple platforms.
• Demonstrated proficiency on the Mac with expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to react quickly and smoothly to changes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide innovative, unique design solutions that result in brand growth and success.
• Interest and passion for the motocross market is a must.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities
• Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
• Gives and welcomes feedback
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit
• Puts success of team above own interests
• Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
• Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Education and/or Experience:
• 4 year college education
• 3+ years experience in the power sports industry, with emphasis on product and graphic design.
• Industrial Design background a plus, but not required