- Bravo Sports
- United States
- Santa Fe Springs
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Bravo Sports, a mid-market private equity backed company headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, California, is a leading provider of branded recreational consumer products. With locations in the United States, Italy and China, the company has established leading market positions across a broad array of attractive, niche product categories in the outdoor recreational and sporting goods industries, including instant canopies, skateboards, skates, scooters, and related products and accessories. We provide the highest quality and most innovative products to enthusiasts worldwide with diverse, stable, market-leading brands, industry leading licenses, and outstanding partners.
We are seeking an EDI Coordinator
The EDI Coordinator will report directly to the VP of IT. This position is responsible for all aspects of EDI Processing for Bravo Sports. This includes, but not limited to, trading partner setups, testing, day to day processing, and monitoring and issue resolution. The EDI Coordinator will work with closely with other departments to ensure that business requirements are met and to limit chargebacks and collections issues.
• Oversee day to day operations of all EDI functions
• Manage and maintain all EDI related systems
• Set up, test and implement new trading partners
• Create and maintain documentation as relates to EDI
• Continually improve or enhance EDI systems
• Monitor EDI processes to ensure that all transmission issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Assist Accounts Receivable in resolving EDI Billing issues
• Assist other departments in identifying, resolving and preventing chargebacks relating to EDI
• Creating UCC Labels and custom Customer Packing Slips
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• At least 4 years of job experience with EDI
• Excellent communication and written skills, ability to work with others and follow directions
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong IT Skills (preferred but not required)
• Microsoft Dynamics GP experience (preferred but not required)
• Gentran experience (preferred but not required)
• VLTrader experience (preferred but not required)
Bravo Sports offers a competitive compensation package, including the following just to name a few:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employer Paid Long Term Disability Plan, Flexible Spending Account, an incredible 401(k) plan, Employee Discount, Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay, and a Casual Dress Code.
Bravo Sports is located walking distance from the Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs Metrolink Station, a Sport Fitness Club, and a food court for your convenience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit your resume, including salary history through Malakye.com