- Confidential Company
- United States
- Santa Fe Springs
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
We are looking for a Senior Accountant. The position is responsible for the preparation and accuracy of accounting records with emphasis on financial reporting, account reconciliation, treasury management and fixed assets across multiple domestic and international entities. Ensures the timely preparation of financial and management reporting and provides comments to budget variance of variable and operating costs. Abides by established internal controls and policies to protect company’s assets.
• Participates in the daily recording and reviewing of general ledger activities, monthly closing, account reconciliation and analysis.
• Performs monthly budget to actual, trend analysis, Y/Y comparisons and QTD reviews of income statement to present to Accounting Manager
• Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations and determines necessary month-end accruals needed.
• Prepares monthly financial package for Corporate Controller with supporting schedules and analysis to support discrepancies.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline tasks and work cooperatively with other departments to implement efficiencies and process improvement.
• Supports Management in coordinating and compiling audit requests.
• Special projects as needed.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
• Min. of 3-5 years’ experience of Accounting within either a wholesale manufacturer, retailer or online retailer.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Must be adaptable and willing to take on additional challenges.
• Team player with an understanding of the big picture goal without losing sight of the details required to get there
• Great Plains & Public Accounting experience is a plus
Employee benefits at Bravo Sports include a broad range of programs to help protect the health, wealth and future of our employees.