Bravo Sports is currently seeking an AP Supervisor for their Corporate Office in Santa Fe Springs, CA. This position will report directly to the Accounting Supervisor.
• Supervises two Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist offshore who is responsible for processing full-cycle accounts payable via Great Plains (from invoice coding, 3-way match, and data entry to weekly check/wire runs).
• Responsible for reviewing, posting, and reconciling accounts payable on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for creating new and maintaining existing vendor database within Great Plains.
• Monitors the AP Specialist’s day-to-day workload to ensure tasks are being completed timely.
• Responsible for downloading and preparing monthly American Express, weekly employee expense reports, and daily Federal Express payment packages. Ensures purchases/shipments are properly approved and accurately coded.
• Prepares weekly check/wire payment selection based upon aged AP Aging.
• Reviews/approves 3-way match for all inventory purchases.
• Participates in the recording of general ledger activities and the monthly financial closes including journal entry, account reconciliation and analysis.
• Coaches the AP Specialist and identifies development needs.
• Assists in preparing the AP Specialist’s annual review.