The Sales Coordinator is responsible for leading both Malbon Retail stores and our Global Wholesale channel through a dynamic, fast-paced, and high growth environment. This position will report into the VP of Sales, overseeing all order processing and management for Malbon Retail locations as well as our Global Wholesale channel. Selling seasonal products, opening new accounts, communicating with existing account base, maintaining a clean order book, focusing on delivery dates, aligning with inbound purchase orders, SKU/B2B accuracy, and account status must be at the forefront of priorities. Working with cross functional teams to assist in improving the flow of product, deliveries and communication to customers and sales reps.
On-site position at our headquarters located in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the order book relating to all Wholesale customers.
- Maintain order book integrity, ensuring correct pricing, sizing, colors etc. are on order.
- Make sure order edits relating to style, price and or delivery changes are executed in a timely manner and communicated properly.
- Work productively within cross functional teams to create a cohesive communication flow between Sales, Allocation, Shipping and Finance.
- Work with VP of Sales to develop procedures and ensure efficient operations pertaining to monthly order book shipping projections for allocations and logistics both in our Retail locations and the Global Wholesale Channel
- Work with AR Manager to mitigate 30+ day aging and credit hold status
- Work with Sales Reps and Account Managers to remove “hold for confirmation” status prior to the start of the shipping month.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3-5 years directly related work experience
- Able to work effectively in a fast-past environment with cross functional teams.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Recognize and recommend process improvement
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Basic understanding of and working knowledge of EDI functions
- Data driven and proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in excel
- Sync Solutions or Comparable ERP experience preferred
Founded in 2017 by culture and golf enthusiasts Stephen and Erica Malbon. Malbon Golf is a lifestyle brand inspired by the game of golf. We provide quality products, tell stories, and invite customers to take part in the community of like-minded thinkers that we have created.
Malbon Golf is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount