Customer Service Rep
- Liquid Force Board Company
- United States
- Encintias, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Liquid Force Wakeboards is seeking a dedicated person to join our in house sales and customer service team in Encinitas, CA.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES // include but are not limited to:
• Deliver exceptional customer service to dealer base and consumers via phone and email.
• Daily communication with outside sales team
• Work with Sales Managers and Brand Managers to generate daily reports
• Manage customer transactions including order entry, e-commerce, EDI processing, RMA entry, credit processing, etc
• Work with Accounting and Warehouse to insure incoming orders are processed in a timely fashion
• Work with Production Dept to provide customers with product availability updates
• Work with Marketing Department to get promotional orders processed
• Work with Team Manager to get Athletes gear when necessary
• Help out at events when needed
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• A passion and knowledge of Wakeboarding highly desired
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service preferably in the action sports industry
• Working knowledge of outlook, excel, and word
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be a plus
• Ability to communicate well with customers
• Must have problem solving skills and ability to think autonomously
• Must be able to multi task and perform in a fast paced environment
• Must be team player!
TO APPLY // Please submit your resume via Malakye.
• Laid-back environment, Office close to beach
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 K Benefits
• Paid Time off / Vacation
• Generous Product Discounts
• Use of Company Boat