Liquid Force is seeking a dedicated and passionate customer service rep to join our team in Carlsbad, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to dealer base and consumers via phone, email, & chat.
- Provide daily communication and support for outside sale rep force
- Work with internal departments such as marketing, sales, production to meet customer’s needs
- Manage customer transactions including order entry, e-commerce, EDI processing, RMA entry, credit processing, etc
- Work with Accounting and Warehouse to ensure incoming orders are processed in a timely fashion
- Work with Production Dept to provide customers with product availability updates
-Help at events when needed
- A passion and knowledge of Wakeboarding highly desired
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service preferably in the action sports industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 or AX highly desired
- Experience using Zendesk helpful
- E-Commerce (Shopify) experience desired
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Must have problem solving skills and ability to think autonomously
-Must be able to multitask and perform in a fast paced environment
- Must be team player!
Please submit resume and brief cover letter through Malakye.com