Peter Grimm is growing! And we're looking to bring on a new Customer Service Associate to our team at headquarters in San Marcos, Calif.
This position serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems; and supporting all sales activities. This position communicates with our customers and the sales team on a regular basis. Primarily responsibilities are answering phones, entering orders, and resolving customer service questions and issues as they arise.
• Answer phone calls and take orders by phone, fax, email, internet or other channel.
• Enter orders or process other transactions into CRM system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Generate new and repeat sales by providing product information and resolving customer issues in a
• Assist with the filing or retrieval of paperwork as necessary.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and programs.
• Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
• Provide accurate information regarding availability of items.
• Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
• Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
• Educate customers about the features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely and accurate delivery of product.
• Obtain accurate information from production and shipping relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
• Contact customers following delivery of product to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint.
• Fill requests for catalogs or other information.
• Remain current on company sales promotions and advertising.
• Setup and maintain customer files
• Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
• Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
• Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected large increases or decreases in demand for products.
• Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, CRM software, and office equipment.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
• Perform other duties as required.
• 1-3 years of experience in a wholesale customer service environment.
• Experience working directly with customers and sales reps.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Netsuite preferred)
• Good inter-personal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team and closely with others.
• Good correspondence skills.
• Meticulous in record keeping.
• Courteous and friendly.
• Imaginative and communicative.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work to deadline.
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Customer Service Associate
San Marcos California
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 3 days ago