Drop Ship Coordinator
- Pacific Sunwear
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Drop Ship Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Drop Ship Program. This position requires close communication and engagement with the merchandising, marketing, and customer service teams with a strong emphasis on operations and project-management.
This position will support the Drop Ship Program with general administrative tasks supporting drop ship order management processes. Processes include but aren’t limited to; Vendor On-Boarding and New Vendor set-up, product induction/importing, order processing, order expediting, drop ship order cancellation, style/vendor reporting, vendor performance/compliance, as well as general site merchandising tasks.
• Manage Drop Ship/Marketplace category page sort strategy.
• Manage Drop Ship/Marketplace navigation tree and strategy.
• Manage Drop Ship/Marketplace seasonal changes to merchandising strategy as needed
• Review analytics to on sort/navigation/SEO.
• Monthly communication of vendor performance.
• Responsible for ensuring all drop ship orders are fulfilled to 100% accuracy, completion and on time, as well as compliant.
• Responsible for gaining a mastery of the company's accounts' labeling, packaging, shipping and billing requirements.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and business trends
• Manage tight deadlines in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high integrity for data accuracy
• Import products in system and work with merchandising team for audit approvals.
• Support and adhere to all merchandising phases of web site production schedules.
• Build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams.
• Ad hoc operations projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing or related field (preferred)
• 2-5 years’ experience in online site merchandising, drop ship, direct to consumer fulfillment, vendor management, merchandise planning or related area (preferred)
• Project management experience a plus
• Experience in product marketing in multi-channel environment (web, retail and in-store) is a plus.
• Experience in vendor negotiation, buying, and the marketplace is also a plus.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
• High level of accuracy and multi-tasking skills with strong time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, negotiation and organizational skills
• Intermediate to advanced level of Excel experience
• Strong cross functional collaboration skills
We work hard & play hard at our gym/basketball/sand volleyball court/skate park! We indulge in froyo, massages, & our employee discount. Pac has a casual environment and we even bring dogs to work!