Store Operations Specialist
- Pacific Sunwear
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Store Ops Specialist will primarily focus on process improvement and efficiency in stores. We are looking for a well-rounded individual that enjoys spending time in stores and solving problems, but is also comfortable presenting to upper management in a corporate setting. The position will require strong analytical skills and is best suitable for someone that is mathematically skilled and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes in stores using advanced analytics and connect these opportunities to larger strategic initiatives.
• Suggest, create, and test new standard operating procedures, through partnership with stores and cross-functional partners, that prove a noticeable return on investment
• Contribute to improvements in store performance through the creation of new business requirements, the development of new digital and in-store solutions, and the successful implementation of new store initiatives
• Utilize multiple methods to facilitate and take part in knowledge sharing processes with company associates throughout the organization
• Responsible for developing and leading a detailed project plan and working with functional experts to execute on the plans.
• Track project performance and the timely completion and attainment of project deliverables. Must be able to deliver on tight deadlines!
• Knowledgeable with key operational systems with the ability to data mine systems for operational opportunities
• Develop deep understanding of store KPI’s to provide tangible insights to leaders of the business.
• Prepare statistical analyses and ad hoc reporting as requested
• The candidate should be able to identify priorities and react accordingly. A genuine love of problem solving to support people along with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail will go a long way toward success.
• Candidate must be adaptable and willing to learn new things; we’re looking for someone with the ability to develop unusual solutions to the usual problems.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and must consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to think through all facets of an issue and generate a solution. Demonstrated self-starter that can quickly assess situations with logic and reasoning skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be comfortable spending time in stores as well as presenting to upper management in a corporate setting
• Minimum 2 years of store management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Computer skills needed, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
We work hard & play hard at our gym/basketball/sand volleyball court/skate park! We indulge in froyo, massages, & our employee discount. Pac has a casual environment and we even bring dogs to work!