Digital Marketing Specialist
- Pacific Sunwear
- United States
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible to the day-to-day execution of Display, Social Advertising and Affiliate marketing channels. This person will partner with internal and external teams to ensure that each marketing channel aligns with current business and marketing needs. The primary responsibilities of the role is to drive customer acquisition and retention through above mentioned channels, manage strict budgets, continually improve ROAS and seek new ways to advertise in Display, Social & Affiliates. Cross-functional communication between Digital Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Buying, Planning and Social teams is also a critical aspect of this role. With Omni-Channel marketing experience, this position will drive traffic to both online and brick and mortar stores with a strong focus on mobile and local.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and execute digital marketing strategy across Display, Social Ads & Affiliates from concept to launch.
• Manage daily aspects of Display advertising, social advertising – Facebook, Instagram,etc., and Affiliates.
• Manage to a set of clear specific, measurable, actionable, reasonable and time related goals for functional group and self.
• Share marketing strategy, plans and performance with key internal partners. Attend appropriate meetings to understand business needs and manage communication of business needs to external partners.
• Generate daily/weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to internal teams
• Support development and maintenance of digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in both spend, demand and return on ad spend on regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Evaluate associated digital marketing partners, vendors and publishers for effectiveness and contribution to business and digital marketing efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
• 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
• 1-3 years within an ecommerce environment- retail, apparel and omni-channel experience a plus
• Agency experience a plus
• Preferably experienced in Facebook Business Manager or similar media bid management systems.
• Financially savvy and skilled in reporting on KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, shopping flows, channels, marketing tests and analysis.
• Must be hands-on, analytical and capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems
• Knowledge of Analytics Systems ie. Adobe Ominiture, IBM Coremetrics or Google Analytics
• Strong Excel skills
We work hard & play hard at our gym/basketball/sand volleyball court/skate park! We indulge in froyo, massages, & our employee discount. Pac has a casual environment and we even bring dogs to work!