- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a qualified Ecommerce Manager. The Ecommerce Manager will provide leadership and vision to the Ecommerce business for the TLD brand.
• Lead the TLD brand online.
• Support initiatives for brand marketing and merchandising departments.
• Work closely with the merchandising and retail departments to define Ecommerce product needs.
• Responsible for growing sales and profitability of the Ecommerce TLD website.
• Oversee the expansion of the TLD website and Ecommerce team.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Provide vision, direction, and guidance to the Ecommerce team.
Ownership and management of Customer Position: Ecommerce Manager
• Position Experience including Content, Navigation, Information Architecture, Marketing, Performance, and Functionality.
• Ownership and management of Internet marketing including social media integration.
• Ownership and management of Technical Infrastructure.
• Ownership and management of SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies.
• Manage P&L through the different regions.
• Oversee the development and operation of the database marketing program to promote brand loyalty and sales.
• Oversee the development, managing, planning, implementation, and coordination of Ecommerce initiatives.
• Create positive communication experiences with key contacts internally and externally.
• Create product strategy for TLD’s online services.
• Coordinate with the design, operations, and development teams.
• Integrate and execute TLD’s go to market process.
• Direct and manage internal and external teams.
• Provide SEO/SEM/PPC and Internet Marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• Internet best practices and the impact they have on SEO.
• Internet Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
• Managing and directing website Technical Structure, Design & Aesthetics, Content, Navigation, Information Architecture,
Branding/Marketing, Performance, and Functionality efforts to positively impact Ecommerce efforts.
• Degree in Marketing with Online Marketing experience.
• Ability to specify technical changes to technical/development teams.
• An in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and factors that influence high rankings in Google.
• Experience with PPC - Management of Pay per click programs.
• Backlinking: can demonstrate successful link building campaigns that result in the acquisition of large volumes of inbound, high
• Experience with web analytics tools (Urchin, Webtrends, and Ominiture).
• Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO.
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
• Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
• Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced time sensitive environment.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience managing websites.
• NetSuite SCA/Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
• Knowledge or experience in the apparel or action sports industry.
Full-time position, Employee discounts, Great work/life balance, Med/Dental/Vision, Vac/Sick Time off, 401(k) savings plan, training and , development, career opportunities, an amazing place to work!