- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Position: E-Commerce Manager
Troy Lee Designs (TLD), the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets, riding gear and apparel, is looking for a qualified E-Commerce Manager.
This important role will provide leadership and direction to the newly formed E-Commerce division within Troy Lee Designs.
This position reports directly to the VP of Operations.
• Manage TLD’s websites and online marketing channels (http://www.troyleedesigns.com, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, etc.).
• Grow traffic, sales and profitability of the e-commerce website.
• Oversee the expansion of the e-commerce team and manage them effectively into the future.
• Create and implement successful online marketing programs while remaining true to the brand.
• Work closely with the merchandising and retail departments to determine the ideal product catalog for the website.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Oversee the development, management, planning, implementation and coordination of all e-commerce initiatives.
• Manage the e-commerce platform to achieve: traffic growth, conversion improvement, branding initiatives and financial targets.
• Own the customer experience. Factors include: content creation and publishing (editorial and multimedia), navigation, information architecture, features, functionality and overall performance.
• Team with TLD’s marketing department to ensure effective execution of Internet marketing and social media strategies.
• Coordinate with our in-house IT team to determine the website’s technical requirements and optimize the infrastructure necessary to achieve performance targets.
• Ownership and management of online marketing channels including SEO/SEM/PPC initiatives. Duties include budgeting, coordination of spend; tracking and hitting return on ad spend targets.
• Management of all online reporting tools and key metrics. Ability to consolidate information into dashboards and presentations suitable for internal tracking and executive review meetings.
• Work closely with TLD’s marketing department to promote brand loyalty and sales across online and offline channels.
• Ensure website’s overall design is consistent with TLD’s brand strategy.
• Seamlessly execute new product releases through the TLD website in a timely and efficient manner.
• Direct and manage internal and external website teams.
• Manage third-party shopping channels including Amazon, eBay, etc.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Training and development
• Career opportunities
• An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• Deep understanding of how user experience, site architecture, content, meta tags, images and video impact traffic, conversion, and average order value.
• Experience managing all or part of an e-commerce organization’s infrastructure and team.
• Complete understanding of social media marketing and how to drive brand awareness, customer engagement and online sales through these channels.
• Experience working with back-end technology platforms to manage websites, content and CRM.
• Understanding of internet marketing best practices how site changes impact customer acquisition, retention and growth.
• Outstanding customer service skills that translate into best-in-class customer service policies and practices within the customer support team.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience managing e-commerce websites and online sales and marketing teams.
• NetSuite SCA/Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
• Knowledge or experience in the apparel or action sports industry.
• Experience selling online utilizing third-party platforms.
• Understanding of basic HTML and coding practices.