- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Position: Apparel Production
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a new team member in Apparel Production. The Production role's main function is to complete the product creation / commercialization process from Design hand-off through ex-factory; delivering quality product.
This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Product Operations and Merchandising in Corona, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Receive product hand-off from design, and own product commercialization through final product delivery ... with a focus on delivering innovative quality product on time, and on budget.
• Monitor calendar to promote flow of designs and materials, and take corrective action to alert and accelerate process. Alert management of items adversely affecting calendar.
• Review and complete design tech packs for bulk manufacturing. Ensure Vendor is executing designs as intended. Including all aspects of product from components, fit, and construction throughout process including production.
• Facilitate wear testing program. Request samples from factories and collect feedback from team; work with Design and Merchandising to incorporation of learning into product.
• Collect and maintain component lead-time and incorporate into bulk buy calendars.
• Oversee and monitor the work in progress (WIP) to ensure quality and on time delivery of production.
• Develop strong partnerships with existing and new vendors.
• Research and source viable trends, techniques, materials, and suppliers to expand and move forward the brand offerings.
• Receive, negotiate, and maintain detailed costing.
• Review, organize and document, submits, prototypes and development samples.
• Maintain fabric and trim library in partnership with design team.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Training and development
• Career opportunities
• An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fashion or a related field
• Five plus years’ experience in the Design industry
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• In depth working knowledge of tech packs, fabric, fit, construction, and the manufacturing process
• Attention to detail and well organized
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and timelines
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to problem solve and provide solutions