Retail Sales Manager
- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Position: Retail Sales Manager
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an energetic, outgoing Retail Sales Manager who has proven sales leadership to fill a key position in our showroom floor at our Corona headquarters.
As a Retail Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the success of the store. You will be accountable for ensuring friendly, enthusiastic customer service with superior product knowledge, while meeting, exceeding, and driving sales goals.
As a Retail Sales Manager, you will be proficient in managing store operations, which include: opening and closing the store, administering returns, and performance metrics and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
- Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer
- Educating customers about the Troy Lee Designs product line, brand, and history.
- Serves as an essential sales driver, communicates daily/weekly/monthly sales goals to
management, assisting with merchandising, cash management, special orders, and
opening and closing procedures.
- Understanding of all store operational tasks.
- Staying up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales and company-wide events. Become a resource to our customer base.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Training and development
- Career opportunities
- An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
- A self-starter that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- 2+ years Retail Apparel sales at an Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- NetSuite Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
- Knowledge or experience in outdoor/action sports related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.