- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Paint Prep to join our team.
The Paint Prep will be responsible for sanding and masking various paint projects, reassemble paint projects, and assist the artists within the Custom Paint Department as needed.
Additional responsibilities include daily packing and shipping, of a low quantity, of small packages.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Disassemble, remove, and store components from helmets / projects.
• Mask helmets and other various projects using tape and masking material in preparation for painting.
• Sand helmets and other various projects in preparation for painting.
• Reassembly upon completion of paint.
• General shop upkeep.
• Pack, process, and ship small packages.
• Attention to detail for packing and documentation.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Completive salary & bonuses
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Training and development
• Career advancement opportunities
• Be part of an amazing team!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application Link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• Ability to use and/or operate basic hand tools (manual and power-driven).
• General mechanical aptitude.
• Ability and willingness to follow direction and be a team player.
• Ability to work independently as needed.
• Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
• Previous paint shop experience.
Physical Demands / Environment:
• Sitting/standing (8) hours per day using full range of physical motions associated with general labor work throughout the work day.
• Manual lifting and maneuvering up to 40 pounds.
• Proper use and disposal of paint and related chemicals/materials.
• May be exposed to loud noises and various materials.
• Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle or Moto industries.
• Previous shipping experience preferred.