- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting the marketing team, creating strong designs, and providing creative ideas for an amazing brand experience.
This role is also responsible for driving TLD’s brand to the next level through visual content including email blasts, social media, print ads, and website design.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Director of Marketing in Corona, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Support Sr. Graphic Designer(s) in various marketing projects.
• Maintain brand standards and style guides.
• Create graphics in a very technical environment.
• Design brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, and trade show collateral.
• Coordinate any third party marketing services.
• Manage execution of projects with vendors.
• Maintain and improve web graphics.
• Design and build social media collateral.
• Take product photography and retouch photos.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Competitive salary & bonuses
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Training and development
• Career advancement opportunities
• Be part of an amazing team!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio / link via the Malakye Application link below.
• 3+ years’ experience working in Graphic Design, Marketing, Branding.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field.
• Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Proficient in typography.
• Proficient in layout design.
• Ability to prioritize.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be a team player.
• Strong Portfolio.
• Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.