Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Regulatory Compliance Manager
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be responsible for assessing product, compliance, product testing & certification, and developing compliance management strategies for TLD.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include, but are not limited to):
• Communicate regulatory information, ensure information is being interpreted correctly, and train staff in regulatory policies and procedures.
• Formulate and implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained and/or enhanced.
• Maintain current knowledge or relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
• Monitor emerging trends regarding industry regulations to determine potential impacts on organizational processes.
• Oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
• Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports or correspondence.
• Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
• Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness or compliance with regulatory standards.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
• Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
• Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
• Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation or marketing or products.
• Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
• Manage activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections or product recalls.
• Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions either in hardcopy or electronic formats.
• Review and control materials such as marketing literature, packaging and user manuals to ensure that regulatory agency requirements are met.
• Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
• Investigate product complaints and prepare documentation and submissions to appropriate regulatory agencies as necessary.
• Coordinate internal discoveries and depositions with legal department staff.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Completive salary & bonuses
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Career advancement opportunities
• Be part of an amazing team!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• Minimum five years’ experience as a Compliance Manager/Regulatory Affairs Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Detail Oriented.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating procedures, and regulations.
• Knowledge of wholesale regulations and guidelines.
• Knowledge of International regulations.
• Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.