Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager
- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager to join our team. This position will have a general mix of accounting, financial planning & analysis, and management skills, along with a wide range of administrative duties.
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of finance, accounting, and supervisory duties, including month end closing and financial modeling.
The position requires in-depth knowledge of accounting and consumer product sales dynamics, good collaboration and leadership, and strong reporting skills. The position can expect to spend most of their time working on daily entries, reconciliations, weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting, and special projects.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Month End Close:
o GL account analysis and reconciliations
o AR/Inventory/AP Analysis and Reporting
o Sales & Gross Margin analysis and reporting
• Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reporting:
o Board Meeting Packages
o Project management, market research, and financial planning & analysis
o Business Plan Development - Budget & Forecast Modeling
o Cost Center Reporting and Collaboration
o Audit/Tax/Banking Reporting
• NetSuite ERP system super user/administrator
• Accounting Team Management (AP Clerk)
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Competitive salary & bonuses
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Career advancement opportunities
• Be part of an amazing team!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application Link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, time sensitive environment.
• Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
• 3-5 years progressive work experience in Accounting or Finance.
• NetSuite Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
• Work experience with a private equity backed company.